13 Oct Skating Rink
Presented By Cleveland Monsters
Real Ice Skating Rink
Picture this. The crisp winter chill on your face, a cool breeze flowing through your hair, and the sound of Christmas music filling the air as you glide along on a freshly smoothed sheet of ice under the glow of brightly lit holiday lights in the heart of Crocker Park. Not bad, huh? ☺️
We’re very excited to welcome back the outdoor Real Ice Skating Rink presented by Cleveland Monsters and 96.5 KISS-FM for the holiday season! As usual, it will be located in Union Square right in front of Regal Cinemas. (And yes, it is real, actual ice created from water cooled to below 32° F). 🥶😉
To help create a great experience and to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you, we kindly ask that you please adhere to the rules stated below. ⛸
– ALL skaters skate at their own risk.
– NO hockey sticks or puck play allowed.
– NO one is permitted on the rink unless they are wearing skates.
– NO more than three people may skate together at one time in a chain.
– NO tag or any kind of games are permitted.
– Backward skating, spins, jumps, and stunts of any kind are prohibited.
– NO food or beverages are allowed on the rink.
– NO talking or texting on cell phones allowed while on the rink.
– NO electronic games or devices are permitted on the rink.
– Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through the skaters is prohibited.
– Passing or overtaking other skaters MUST be done carefully.
– ANY Skater AGE 12 OR YOUNGER MUST be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.
– RETURN rental skates and helmets to designated area when done skating.
– IF returning to skate the same day, please have employee stamp your hand.
– Only people skating are allowed inside the area with rubber flooring.
– NO Smoking on the rink.
“When you step on the ice, you can really forget all your problems and just skate.” ⛸
You may also like …
Saturdays Thru Dec 11th | Sponsored by Julie Billiart SchoolsJoin us each Saturday morning to support local farmers selling fresh grown produce, meat, dairy products, and more...
Nov 6th | Presented by Hometown Vendors
Join us Sat, Nov 6th for an afternoon of shopping great local businesses at the Harvest Bazaar Craft & Vendor Show at Market Square...