Texas de Brazil
Texas de Brazil is a churrascaria (brazilian steakhouse) featuring a salad bar, a wide variety of all-you-can-eat meats, desserts and more.
Restaurant Week | Sep 3-9 (Dinner only)
Tier #3 ….. $30
Salad Area – Guests help themselves to a 50-item gourmet salad area.
Once Guests turn their cards from red to green, carvers will bring various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage directly from the fire to their table to be carved. Meat service is continuous, therefore guests can have as much as they like.
-Slow-Roasted Leg of Lamb
-Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon
-Parmesan-Crusted Pork Loin
-Herb-Marinated Pork Loin
-Rack of Lamb
-Braised Beef Ribs
-Filet Mignon wrapped in Smoked Bacon
- Mon. ‐ Thu. 5:00 PM ‐ 9:30 PM
- Fri. ‐ Fri. 5:00 PM ‐ 10:00 PM
- Sat. ‐ Sat. 12:00 PM ‐ 3:30 PM
- Sat. ‐ Sat. 4:00 PM ‐ 10:00 PM
- Sun. ‐ Sun. 12:00 PM ‐ 3:30 PM
- Sun. ‐ Sun. 4:00 PM ‐ 9:00 PM