Health & Beauty
The MetroHealth System is one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers in Northeast Ohio, serving the medical needs of the Greater Cleveland community since 1837.
We are committed to responding to community needs, improving the health status of our region, and controlling health care costs. As a public healthcare system, we hold as a core value the provision of services to any resident of Cuyahoga County, regardless of ability to pay.
Please note that MetroHealth Primary Care is only open on the second Saturday of each month – 8:00am to 12:00pm
Express Care/Urgent Care
Monday through Thursday 12:30pm to 7:30pm
Friday 12:30pm – 6pm
- Mon. ‐ Mon. 7:30 AM ‐ 7:30 PM
- Tue. ‐ Tue. 7:30 AM ‐ 7:30 PM
- Wed. ‐ Wed. 7:30 AM ‐ 7:30 PM
- Thu. ‐ Thu. 7:30 AM ‐ 7:30 PM
- Fri. ‐ Fri. 7:30 AM ‐ 6:00 PM
- Sat. ‐ Sat. 8:00 AM ‐ 12:00 PM