Highly Accountable Selling Culture
The Sales Associate role is very important to the success of the store environment. This position ensures customers have a welcoming and quality experience in the store at all times. A Sales Associate plays a key role in creating and maintaining a selling focus in the store. In order to ensure the success of the store, the Sales Associate will be held accountable to achieving personal and Company directed sales goals. This individual also supports company and management initiatives/direction while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as outlined by the organization. Sales Associates are scheduled to flex schedule and hours are given based of the needs of the business.
- Outgoing personality that can interact openly with others
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
- Customer Service experience required
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Strong personal leadership skills and desire to succeed
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with peers and supervisors
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
Lucky Bran is an equal opportunity employer and will make selection decisions without regard to race, color, gender, sexual, orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.