We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand! We are a fast growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
● Greet all riders and offer assistance for signing in, getting shoes, adjusting the bike and clipping in shoes.
● Be knowledgeable about various sales platforms and pricing.
● Recommend specific ride packages to new riders based on what you learn about their riding habits.
● Use the phone to manage waitlists for classes, give birthday calls, and answer rider questions.
● Work with other CBX staff to clean and turn over the Cycle Theater between classes.
● Wash/dry/fold towels used by riders.
● Perform specified cleaning duties in the studio and ensure supplies are full.
● Be available for pop-up rides outside of the studio.
● Other tasks required.
● Smile and be friendly to riders and peers!
● Previous customer service experience and/or retail sales preferred but not required.
● Self-starter with ability to self-direct work and also follow shift task list.
● Must be driven to do more at all times.
● Must have excellent communication skills.
● Must have an outgoing personality.
● Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – MUST HAVE SOME WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY.
● Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
● Must be willing to clean Cycle Theater, Bathrooms, Lobby, etc.
● Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
● Receive industry leading pay.
● Ride for free when tasks are complete
● Work in pleasant environment within the Crocker Park shopping, residential and restaurant complex.
● On the forefront of a growing brand that is all around the country and in multiple markets outside of the United States.
Click here to view profile page for contact info.