- This event has passed.
July 1 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Crocker Park to celebrate the kick off of Independence Day and all that is great about America with family-friendly entertainment and celebration beginning at 12pm. This year, we are teaming up with Wags 4 Warriors, proceeds from this event will go towards the fantastic organization!
This year’s event is sponsored by Cuyahoga Community College, Wells Fargo Advisors, Hughie’s Event Production services, Benesch, Key Private Bank, Sherwin Williams, Lake Erie Harley Davidson, Star 102, Q104, Repros, Schill Grounds Management, Cedar Point, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Brio Tuscan Grille.
The main stage will be South of Center Circle near Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Schedule on the stage includes:
12pm-12:30pm: The Real Popfusion
12:30pm-1:30pm: Monica Robins & The Whiskey Kings
1:30pm-1:45pm: American Idol Star, Madeline Finn
2:45pm-3:15pm: Olmsted Performing Arts Summer Performance Team
3pm: “Be our next shopping center yodeler” Yodeling contest- Located at the Roche Wealth Management of Raymond James Theater
3:15pm-3:45pm: Magician Rick Smith Jr.
3:45pm-4:15pm: Nickelodeon star, Breanna Yde “Tomika” from “School of Rock”
4:15pm-4:30pm: Wags4Warriors Presentation
4:30pm-6pm: The Cleveland Pops Orchestra
Liberty Fest: FAQ’s
- What is Liberty Fest?
Liberty Fest is a FREE, daylong block party event with live music from a series of performers and bands, family-friendly entertainment, and vendors/exhibitors.
- Is the event for all ages?
Yes, the event is family- friendly
- Is there a fee?
There is no fee for this event. It is FREE to the public.
- What happens if it rains?
Liberty Fest will go on rain or shine.
- When does the event begin and end?
The event takes place on Sunday, July 1 from 12pm-6pm.
- What kinds of entertainment will there be?
There will be bands and performers on the Main Stage all afternoon including a performance from Nickoldeon’s “School of Rock” star, Breanna Yde “Tomika” at 3:45pm and Cleveland Pops Orchestra at 4:30pm as well as a magician, stilt walkers, a juggler, Thriller BMX demo’s and a display from Lake Erie Harley Davidson!
- Is there an information center on site?
Yes, visit Crocker Park Guest Services near the main stage.
- How do I get to Crocker Park?
- From 90W take exit 156 toward Bassett Road, take a left onto Crocker Road, Turn right into Crocker Park.
- From 90E take exit 156 toward Bassett Road, turn right onto Crocker Road, Turn right into Crocker Park.
- 480W take exit 3, turn right onto Stearns Road (which turns into Crocker Road), Turn left into Crocker Park.
- 480E take exit 3, turn left onto Stearns Road (which turns into Crocker Road), turn left into Crocker park.
- If I ride my bike to the event is there somewhere safe to park it?
Yes, Crocker Park has many bike racks on property to lock your bike to.
- Is it free to park?
- Free event parking in Detroit Garage, Vine Street, Union Street Garage, American Greeting Garage, Crocker Road Garage, Main Street Garage, Market Square Garage, & Mulberry Garage.
- What if we want to stay at Crocker Park overnight for the event?
The Hyatt Hotel is offering a special discount rate to guests. Contact the hotel at 440-871-3100 and ask for the Crocker Park rate when making a reservation.
- Will the train or the splash pad run that day?
The train will not run that day but the splash pad will be open from 11am-4pm.
- What items are prohibited?
-no illegal substances
-no unauthorized vending
-no weapons of any kind
-no professional cameras or audio/video recording devices
-no lasers or pointers
-no drones or UAV’s